Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Still Broken

Welp... I went to the doctor on Tuesday to find out that my broken wrist is only beginning it's recovery. I have now been in a cast for almost 7 weeks, and it looks like I will be in it for another 6 weeks. I was really hoping to be able to travel to Bolivia with a healthy wrist... but what can you do? It seems like such bad timing... my only broken bone in my whole life happens just as I'm about to start my adventure in Bolivia. Oh well, I'm really just so blessed to get this chance and I'm sure that I will have a great time, even with my silly cast. Later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,hows your wrist?I broke mine as well,scaphoid bone and it stinks,they said this bone takes longer to heal and i will be in a cast for longer.Wouldlove to chat,e-mail me ep2121@yahoo.com,david.

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home