Monday, February 20, 2006

DANCE PARTY!

On Saturday night, we went to a crazy dance party in downtown La Paz. It was hosted by a Christian organization and featured some local dance teams. It lasted from 4pm to 12am. Man... we danced the night away to salsa, rigaton, rock, techno... and more. I don't think I've ever danced so much in my life!!! I love to dance, so this night was such a blast. I don't really understand the Christian culture here in Bolivia. A bunch of people go by the standard that Christians do NOT dance. (Which was definately a huge bummer to me!) But then there are activities like this that totally go against the norm. Whatever... I don't understand, and I may never get it, but all I know is that this was an amazing dance party, that will go down in history!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home