Saturday, August 19, 2006

Chau to Bolivia!



To say farewell to a wonderful place, we did what we do best - PARTY! David, Ross, and I were set to leave Bolivia on July 30th. The day came way too fast! I couldn't believe that my 6 months in Bolivia were already over! We invited everyone we knew to our place for one final bash. We organized a talent show and told everyone come prepared to show off their talents! It was an incredible night! The night consisted of dancing, singing, theatre, and a good ole fashion mullet cutting. Randy and David had worked hard to grow out their hair. A while ago they had agreed that they would cut their hair into a mullet before we returned home. So, Ross and I pulled out our scissors and prepared to destroy Randy's and David's hair in an attempt to introduce the infamous mullet to Bolivia. Well, we suceeded in creating a couple of the most hideous mullets posible. Please enjoy the photos!

The night was full of fun, excitement, joy, and tears. A bunch of our treasured friends got up in front of everyone to tell us how much we meant to them. We made some incredible friends that I will never forget. Bolivia holds a very special place in my heart. It was very difficult to leave the place that I have grown to love so much, but I know that I will return again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home