Friday, March 31, 2006

Comments...

Hey family and friends,

What's up? I hope all is well in your lives. I hope that many of you have been able to share my experiences through this little online journal thing. It would be nice to hear from some of you once in a while. This can be a very simple task in the form of a blog entry comment. Simply click on comments to send me a quick greeting. Maybe, then, I can be confident that people are actually reading my blogs... and therefore, I might find the motivation I need to update my blogs more often. Now, some of you may be under the impression that you need to create your own BLOGGER profile in order to leave a comment. That is in fact not the case. All you need to do is leave an anonymous comment... and sign you name within your comment. View the first comment made on this entry as an example. I hope that helps, and I hope to read many wonderful comments in the very near future. Chao, chao.

Love, love,
ALi

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a test, this is only a test. Happy commentings!
---ALi

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ali, We love to read your blogs. It helps us feel like we are almost there. Please keep up the writings. We read all of your companions blogs, too! Love you, Mom and Dad

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ali,
I LOVE reading your blogs. It makes my life a little more interesting, especially when I tell my friends what you're up to! Have fun, but not to much fun.
Brittany DeMino

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I love seeing pictures!-Brittany

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep writing!!!
It lets me travel a little each time I read what you are up to. And it all sounds great.
Kari

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl,

definitely keep it up. i check and read your blog on a regular basis and have loved all of your stories. thanks for letting us non-bloggers comment...i thought i'd tried in the past and couldn't because i wasn't a cool blogger like you. it's so good to hear that you're having such a good time down there. enjoy every bit of it! it'll be over before you know it. love you!

~kendra

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ali!
Well, I'm really glad you told me about this! I always thought that I couldn't comment because I didn't have a blog account. Anyway, I LOVE reading all of your stories from Bolivia! It definitely makes me "homesick" for South America! Please keep writing them!!! I hope you're doing well.
love and God bless,
(con Amor y Paz de Cristo)
Nichole

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were rite about thinking we couldn't leave a message. Your family in Ohio has been keeping up with your adventures. we love you and think of you often. Your new cousin jamie is a real cutie.

3:22 PM  
Blogger litespeed said...

Hey sis,

Love the blog! Fabulous! You're doing a great job. Love the pics, too. Do you have your comments emailed to you to make sure you don't miss any? Great idea. You should also reply to our comments by posting a comment in reply. If you have time...
Are you still recieving and reading your colorado email, too?

Love you!
j-c

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your las vegas family thinks of you and discusses you every day.ryne is driving his own truck and busy playing baseball,second base and catcher.morgan has p;layed volleyu ball,soccer and lbasketball.love,love,love from your grandparents..................s l w

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy amoxil 875 875 amoxil amoxil mg mg
[url=http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_buyamoxil]buy amoxil [/url] amoxil natural replacement
http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_buyamoxil canine lyme amoxil

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home